Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow, it's all over. Graduation has come and gone, boards are over. Now all I do is wait, and wait, and pray, and pray some more that I passed the last and final board exam.



In the mean time, I've been getting ready to go to Peru. I got the Typhoid vaccine today and will be going in for Yellow Fever in a few weeks. I sat in the office at the health department wondering why they can't administer vaccines via intraoral injections. They are so much more tolerable than those awful intramuscular ones. The things we do so we can go play in the jungle with monkeys and mosquitoes.



My dry spell in dating is starting to perk up. I have a date Saturday and I have had two dear friends in the last week tell me they have found my husband. Such a nice gesture but they don't know who they are messing with. The one doesn't speak Spanish so he is automatically disqualified but I may go out with him anyway just to humor him. The other speaks Spanish but I am an old lady to him. I'm not holding my breath for that one. My date on Saturday speaks Spanish and is a year or so older than me... I'm running away to Peru though, and leaving all the boyz behind. I don't know if I will survive the 2 month and 4 day stretch without some testosterone action. It's already been two months. I'm dying over here. I am relying on the pickins being better in Portland than they have been here as of late.

No comments: