Saturday, March 21, 2009

Production Day

AM class III 2 quads. I love it when my patients don't speak English!!!

PM: class 1B, class II OD

I was not as productive as I had hoped to be. After doing the job shadow I am really ready to be out in the real world doing my own thing. (Especially after getting a job offer.) I have a hunch that I can do in 45 minutes to an hour what I accomplish in clinic in 2. It amazes me how it takes 2 hours to do an OD sometimes at WSU but at the VA it gets done in 5-10 minutes. It'll be nice to just be left alone. I do appreciate Professor Perry's instruction though. I like how thorough he is and how he sits down with me and really makes sure I understand what the heck is going on. I don't like the radiology situation though. Its a pain in the butt to wait and wait and have it down the hall and around the corner.

Still lookin for a man I can commit to.

1 comment:

holly said...

Yeah, it really is a pain how the x-rays are set up. That's cool you got a job offer though! Congrats!