Thursday, March 26, 2009

IDIOTS

Let me just take a few moments to vent. I called my AM patient on Tuesday to confim Thursday's appointment, at 8:00. My patient said she would be here. A few hours later she called but I missed it so I called her yesterday to see why she called. She denied calling me but I again confirmed this appointment at 8:00 AM. She said she'd be here. So... 8:00 AM rolled in this morning and no patient, 8:05-no patient, 8:10- no patient, 8:15-no patient. So I decided to call her. She's at home. Yeah. Just chillin at home. I told her she has an appointment RIGHT NOW and she seemed unconcerned that she is late but said that she would leave in 5 minutes. GRRR!!! This is my class IV. I have to have this patient come. I have 3 quads to complete and with her lateness I hope I will still get it finished. Scratch that, I don't care if I go into my lunch, I am going to finish her and she can just lie in my chair with her mouth open for 3 hours because chances of getting her back in are slim to none. Not to mention I just want to be done with her. I am so frustrated!

3 comments:

Emily Welch said...

I am scoopin' what you are poopin', my friend. Some people are so inconsiderate. I hope you were able to finish her, I overheard that she was pretty hard. You'll do great..

Chelsea Buckwalter said...

Hey girl!! That sucks! I can totally relate to the patients who just don't care. That is pretty much how this semester has gone for me!! Hope it goes better for you for mock boards!!

Jessica said...

Just think, we're almost there. Then you won't have to deal with people like that anymore (hopefully!)